The Parish Church of All Saints, Teversham is currently under the leadership of priest-in-charge Reverend Michael Bowers (a role shared across the adjacent parishes of Fen Ditton and Horningsea) and is part of the Deanery of Fordham and Quy.
The parish has twice been the home of a future Archbishop of Canterbury - John Whitgift (1530-1604) who was then succeeded by Richard Bancroft (1544-1610) both of whom had been appointed to Teversham by Richard Cox, the then Bishop of Ely.
Parts of the current building date back to 1270, although there were earlier buildings dating back to 991. See All Saints on Cambridgeshire Churches
The parish register dates back to 1593, although most of the records are now held at the Cambridge Record Office.
The churchyard is also the location of the Teversham War Memorial.